Single use capsule assemblies designed for filtration of mycoplasma from cell culture media in the biopharmaceutical industry.
- Removal of mycoplasma with a log reduction value (LRV) > 10.
- Optimized membrane configuration allows increased throughput.
- Fully validated and integrity testable membrane for assurance of sterility.
- Low adsorption of proteins for minimal product loss.
- Normal flow filter (NFF) capsules and ReadyMate aseptic connectors are preconfigured into ReadyCircuit filter assemblies to interconnect with a variety of ReadyCircuit process components.
- NFF capsule assemblies are provided gamma-irradiated with a Certificate of Quality.
Mycoplasma removal with simple ReadyCircuit connection
ReadyCircuit normal flow capsules are single-use filter assemblies designed for laboratory- through process-scale applications. Depending upon the size, volume capability ranges from a few milliliters to thousands of liters of solution.展开
ULTA capsule assemblies are available in a variety of membrane types for applications ranging from prefiltration/clarification to bioburden reduction and sterile filtration of buffers and media.
Fast aseptic connections
ReadyCircuit normal flow capsule assemblies use ReadyMate disposable aseptic connectors. These connectors enable you to make aseptic system connections in a matter of seconds. The genderless design facilitates connection simplicity, reduces complexity of inventory, and creates flexibility in the assembly of single-use flow paths.
Small capsules (2, 4 and 6 inch) are configured with tubing and ReadyMate connectors whereas 5 inch through 30 inch capsules are connected directly to the ReadyMate connectors. ReadyKart Mobile Processing station supporting hardware is optimized to enable organization of ReadyCircuit assemblies into an efficient process scheme.收起
|29096805||ULTA Pure MR 0.1 µm 30" Capsule Filter, terminating with ReadyMate connectors||询价||获取报价|
|29096802||ULTA Pure MR 0.1 µm 20" Capsule Filter, terminating with ReadyMate connectors||询价||获取报价|