Operation of ÄKTA pure chromatography system is controlled by UNICORN 6.3 control software, which provides built-in knowledge for planning, controlling, and analyzing the system and chromatography results.
- Intuitive software design: simple, intuitive, and flexible method creation using predefined phases (steps).
- Database storage: robust data storage allows easy access to data, data security, and data integrity.
- Interactive Process picture: shows the current open flow path and offers an intuitive way to control the run manually.
- Customizable software: add column and run data as well as Design of Experiments functionality for method development as your research needs grow.
- Power Save: Connected Instrument can be put on Power save mode if it is in Ready state for more than the set time.
- Email Notifications: If an alarm, error or warning occurs during a run, user can be notified through an email sent to a specified email address.
UNICORN 6.3 features object navigators and docking panes, and the layout can be customized to suit the users' needs. The Method Editor provides built-in application support, and the graphic user interface provides for easy viewing and editing of the run properties. UNICORN 6.3 can be customized with functionality called DoE, a powerful tool that allows the maximum amount of information to be obtained from a minimum number of experiments. Traditionally, optimal conditions may be determined by varying one parameter at a time while the rest of the parameters are kept fixed. With DoE, factors are varied simultaneously, reducing the number of required experiments and saving time and money.展开
UNICORN 6.3 can be customized by adding Column logbook to increase operational safety. Column Logbook tracks individual columns using a bar code. This provides traceability by keeping track of important column and run data and allows the system to notify the user when it is time for column maintenance.
UNICORN is suitable for use in a regulated environment in a manner complying with FDA 21 CFR Part 11. For IQ/OQ documentation and service agreements, please contact your local Cytiva representative.
 This is not the latest software version. Cytiva continuously improves its software products with new functionality, defect correction and with updates to the security and privacy protocols. By using an old software version you may not receive all security and privacy updates and functionality. Cytiva recommends that you use the latest software version. Cytiva assumes no liability for damages or losses resulting from your use of the old software version.
 Please be aware that this software version requires the Microsoft® Windows® 7 operating system. Please refer to Microsoft for more information on availability and support of that OS version. Microsoft and Windows are registered trademarks of Microsoft Corporation.收起
|带 DVD 的工作站许可证
|不包含 DVD 的Remote 远程许可证
|实验设计 (DoE) 并发许可证
|不包含 DVD 的 Dry 独立许可证